Costco is a beloved retailer because of its low prices, bulk products, and always available deals. And each year, Costco is one of the best stores to shop if you’re looking for Black Friday deals. Costco regularly offers some of the hottest holiday gifts – and even some food items – at deep discounts during Black Friday, giving you the chance to save on everything from tech gadgets to TVs to furniture and more. For Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020, however, Costco is offering more deals and a bigger sale than ever before. Search online to discover what’ll be on sale this Black Friday at Costco.
Costco isn’t waiting until Thanksgiving is over this year. The 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday event at Costco is already starting – which means you can start scoring deals and discounts right now. Search online to see the latest Black Friday offers from Costco today.
Costco is Offering a Whole Month of Black Friday Deals
Traditionally, Black Friday sales are short-lived. They begin late on Thanksgiving day or the morning after, and they last through Cyber Monday for one full weekend of deals and discounts.
But for Black Friday 2020, everything is changing. More retailers are launching their Black Friday sales well ahead of the actual date of Black Friday, November 27. In an effort to get ahead of potential holiday shipping delays, shoppers can get deals throughout the entire month of November in addition to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
And Costco is following suit. Costco is expanding its Black Friday event into “Super Friday” this year, launching incredible deals and discounts on November 5.
The Super Friday event runs from November 5 through November 30, giving you a whole month of deals to check out. And it’s all happening right online so you can shop from home.
Costco will be rolling out its Black Friday deals at set intervals. This means new doorbusters and bargains will be revealed almost every week. Here’s how the Super Friday event will take place:
- November 5 to 19: First online deals and savings are released.
- November 20 to 25: A second batch of online deals will be released.
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26): Special online-only savings are released.
- November 27 to 30: A final batch of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will be released.
The deals will get increasingly bigger and better as Black Friday gets closer. And Costco is keeping quiet about the special deals that’ll be released online on Black Friday – so you’ll want to make sure you keep an eye out online.
You Can Start Shopping Costco’s Black Friday Deals Now
If you want to jump on the biggest Costco Black Friday deals, you can do so right now. There’s no reason to wait. With Black Friday’s hottest items and best bargains frequently selling out fast, you’ll want to act now.
And since Costco is revealing its first round of Super Friday deals on November 5, you can shop today. No matter what kinds of deals you’re looking for, Costco has it all.
Here’s a sample of some of the biggest deals you’ll find during the online Black Friday sale happening at Costco from November 5 onward.
- A Nintendo Switch bundle with console, carrying case, and PowerA wireless Switch controller – $370.
- Acer 34-inch Class QHD Ultra-Wide Curved Gaming Monitor – $350, a $100 discount.
- LG 38-inch Ultrawide WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor – $1,300, a $300 discount.
- MSI GE75 17-inch 1080p 144Hz Gaming Laptop – $1,200, a $300 discount.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G on Verizon or AT&T – $350.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – $279.99, a $100 discount.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 – $179.99, an $80 discount.
- Samsung 65-inch Class 4K LED TV – $480.
- Samsung 70-inch Class 4K LED TV – $630.
- Blink 5-Camera Security System – Get $80 off.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro – Get $80 off.
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat – Get $50 off.
- 13.4-inch Dell XPS 13 – $1,599.99, a $400 discount.
- 12.3-inch Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Bundle with Surface Pen – $1,249, a $291 discount.
- 17-inch LG Gram – $1,149.99, a $250 discount.
- 14-inch Lenovo Flex 14 – $599.99, a $100 discount.
- 14-inch HP x360 Chromebook – $299.99, a $100 discount.
- 13.3-inch Lenovo Ideapad S540 – $599.99, a $100 discount.
Shop Online This Black Friday to Save the Most
This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are going to be bigger than ever at Costco. With the start of Costco’s Super Friday event on November 5, shoppers have nearly a whole month to shop for bargains and low prices on some of the hottest, most in-demand items of the year.
Want to make sure you can get these Black Friday deals before they sell out? Make sure to search online. Remember, Costco is releasing its biggest deals online. And deals will continue to appear through November 30. That means the best way to find the latest offers and the lower prices is to keep searching for new deals online.