Black Friday is the best way to save money on anything from tech to clothes to appliances and beyond. This year, the sales event takes place on November 27 — but you can find deals in the weeks leading up to it. Many retailers are offering deals all month long, giving shoppers plenty of chances to check items off their wishlist ahead of time. You can search online to find the Black Friday deals available right now.
Many retailers are offering sneak peeks into the deals expected to drop on Black Friday. Check out the sale announcements online ahead of time and discover the many money-saving incentives by searching online.
What to Expect This Black Friday
Retailers will be focusing on online sales for Black Friday this year. As more shoppers turn to online shopping this year, the trend is expected to continue in a major way for Black Friday. Retailers are competing for consumer attention by offering must-see deals all month long.
If you happen to miss out on any products during Black Friday, then don’t forget about Cyber Monday. It takes place a few days after on November 30 and retailers will be offering either the same deals or new deals all day long.
Black Friday Flyer Deals
Some retailers have already dropped their Black Friday advertisements, while others are keeping the suspense and waiting until later in November. We found some of the best deals out there that can save you up to hundreds of dollars on many items.
Best Buy, Lowes, Kohl’s, and Home Depot are some of the retailers that have given us a preview of their Black Friday deals. Target is offering new deals each week leading up to the big day, so make sure to check in later on for the sales being offered on November 27.
Here are some deals you can shop for on Black Friday.
- Bowflex Treadmill – $999.99 (save $1400)
- KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus Stand Mixer – $199.99 (save $300)
- Insignia 50” Class LED 4K Smart Fire TV Edition – $149.99 (save $200)
- Dyson Animal Cord-Free Stick Vacuum – $199.99 (save $200)
- Keurig Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker – $99.99 (save $100)
- Bella Pro Series Analog Air Fryer – $29.99 (save $30)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – $18.99 (save $21)
- 4-Door Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – $1599 (save $600)
- Ring Home Security System – $149.99 (save $100)
- Amazon Blink Outdoor 2-Camera System – $109.99 (save $70)
- Amazon Echo Show 8 – $64.99 (save $65)
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat, Third Gen – $199 (save $50)
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) – $18.99 (save $30)
- Earn $15 cash card for every $50 spent
- Sharp Apex DuoClean Vacuum – $149.99 (save $200)
- Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer – $169.99 (save $130)
- Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – $99.99 after $25 mail-in rebate (save $130)
- Amazon Echo Show – $64.99 (save $65)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 – $139.99 (save $60)
- Sharper Image Foldable Gaming Chair with Onboard Speakers – $39.99 (save $60)
- LG Black Stainless Steel Counter-Depth French Door Smart Refrigerator – $2598 (save $1001)
- Stainless Steel Double Oven Convection Gas Range – $998 (save $701) from Home Depot
- Samsung Champagne finish Steam Washer – $999 (save $321)
- Husky 15-Drawer Steel Tool Chest – $798 (save $100)
- Blendtec 90oz Blender – $199 (save $80) from Home Depot
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer – $189 (save $70)
- Aria Touchscreen Air Fryer Oven – $129 (save $70) from Home Depot
- LG 70” Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV – $549.99 (save $300)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones – $174.99 (save $175)
- Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier and Fan – $249.99 (save $150)
- Dyson Slim Ball Animal Upright Vacuum – $199.99 (save $150)
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer – $64.99 (save $65)
- Canon Mini Photo Printer – $89.99 (save $40)
- Oster Stainless Steel Microwave – $49.99 (save $40)
Search Online for More Black Friday Deals
You can be the first to know about the latest Black Friday deals by searching online. All retailers are offering different deals, so you’ll have to compare prices to find the best one. If you miss out on any items during Black Friday, make sure to check in on Cyber Monday to see what else is being offered.
Keep in mind that inventory if limited both in stores and online. Thousands of people will be shopping for the most popular products at the same time, so if you can, shop early. Make a list of your must-have items to be ready once the online sales begin.