Best Buy is known for offering some of the best Black Friday deals and promotions. With products ranging from electronics, gadgets, and kitchen appliances, Best Buy is definitely a retailer you don’t want to skip on when it comes to Black Friday shopping. Year after year, they offer deep discounts and sales — and 2020 is no different. Whether you’re in search of cell phones, laptops, home appliances, televisions, or even home security devices, Best Buy is definitely one of the top places to score some major deals this year. The best way to find out what sales Best Buy is offering is to search online. Black Friday is the best time of the year to save big, but you must act fast and search online before stock sells out.
Best Buy Sales Are Starting Early with Multiple Savings Events
Best Buy is one of many retailers to change its Black Friday sale tactics this year to focus more on online sales. While this is great for ease of purchase, it’s very likely that bestselling items will sell out quickly, which makes searching online and finding the best deals early even more important.
For Black Friday 2020, Best Buy is offering deals throughout the entire month of November, kicking off on November 5. Although Best Buy is offering a different sale each week, you’ll want to visit their website regularly since many deals are likely to sell out before Black Friday.
The following is Best Buy’s schedule for the full month of November:
- November 5 to November 8: The Wish List Sale
- November 11: The Treat Yourself Sale
- November 12 to November 15: Our Coolest Deals Sale
- November 16 and 17: My Best Buy Member Early Access Sale
- November 22: Black Friday Starts Now! Sale
Take Advantage of Black Friday Deals Early
Best Buy’s weekly sale structure means that you can start doing your Black Friday shopping now rather than waiting until November 27. Whether you’re looking for electronics like cell phones, televisions, home appliances, gaming consoles, or even home security devices, Best Buy definitely has you covered in scoring a major deal.
Here are a few examples of deals that Best Buy has to offer.
- Save $150 on the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15-inch Laptop.
- Save $180 on the HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6-inch Touch-Screen Laptop.
- Save $200 on the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 with a 13.5-inch Touch Screen.
- Save $230 Microsoft on the Surface Pro 7 with a 12.3-inch Touch Screen.
- Save $100 on the Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro with a two-year contract.
- Save $200 on the LG 55-inch Class BX Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV.
- Save $102 on the Samsung 65-inch Class Q60T Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV.
- Save $200 on the Sony 65-inch Class X800H Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV.
- Save $150 on the Samsung Galaxy A51 or A51 5G when activating with AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon.
- Save $50 on an Unlocked Google Pixel 4a 128GB.
- Save $500 on an Unlocked LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen 128GB.
- Save $410 on a Samsung 28 cu. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator.
- Save $400 on a Samsung 5.8 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Convection Range.
- Save $510 on a GE 4.6 cu. ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer.
Gaming Console Accessories
- Save $10 on the Astro Gaming A10 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One.
- Save $25 on the Rocketfish TV Dock Kit for Nintendo Switch.
Home Security Devices
- Save $109.98 on the Arlo Video Doorbell/ Essential Spotlight Camera package.
- Save $20 on the eufy Security Wired 2K Video Doorbell.
These are just a few examples of the promotions and deals currently available at Best Buy. However, as Black Friday approaches, even deeper discounts will likely occur.
Search Online to Find the Best Black Friday Deals
With Best Buy offering some of its best and biggest deals of the year on Black Friday, it’s important to search online and be aware of all the promotions to get the lowest price possible.
Luckily, Best Buy is offering discounts throughout the entire month of November, so you can start shopping now from the comfort of your home. Just make sure to do your research and search online to find the best deals. Plus, act quickly before what you want sells out!