Best Buy is known for offering some of the best Black Friday deals and promotions. With products ranging from electronics, gadgets, and kitchen appliances, Best Buy is definitely a retailer you don’t want to skip on when it comes to Black Friday shopping. Year after year, they offer deep discounts and sales — and 2021 is no different. Whether you’re in search of cell phones, laptops, home appliances, televisions, or even home security devices, Best Buy is definitely one of the top places to score some major deals this year. The best way to find out what sales Best Buy is offering is to search online. Black Friday is the best time of the year to save big, but you must act fast and search online before stock sells out.
Best Buy Sales Are Starting Early with Multiple Savings Events
Best Buy is one of many retailers to change its Black Friday sale tactics this year to focus more on online sales. While this is great for ease of purchase, it’s very likely that bestselling items will sell out quickly, which makes searching online and finding the best deals early even more important.
For Black Friday 2021, Best Buy is offering deals throughout the entire month of November, kicking off on November 1. Although Best Buy is offering a different sale each week, you’ll want to visit their website regularly since many deals are likely to sell out before Black Friday.
The following is Best Buy’s schedule for the full month of November:
- November 1: Black Friday Prices Guaranteed
- November 19 to November 26: Black Friday Sale
Take Advantage of Black Friday Deals Early
Best Buy’s weekly sale structure means that you can start doing your Black Friday shopping now rather than waiting until November 26. Whether you’re looking for electronics like cell phones, televisions, home appliances, gaming consoles, or even home security devices, Best Buy definitely has you covered in scoring a major deal.
Here are a few examples of deals that Best Buy has to offer.
- Save $150 on the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4.
- Save $170 on the HP 15.6-inch Intel Core i3 Laptop.
- Save $200 on the Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 15.6-inch Laptop.
- Save $270 on the Dell G15 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop.
- Save $100 on the Apple 11-Inch iPad Pro 256GB with Wi-Fi.
- Save $130 on the 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE with a 12.4-inch Touch Screen.
- Save $150 on the Samsung 70-inch Class TU6985 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV.
- Save $300 on the Sony 65-inch Class Bravia XR X90J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV.
- Save $450 on the LG 70-inch Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV.
- Save $100 on an Unlocked 2021 Motorola One 5G Ace 128GB.
- Save $200 on an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB.
- Save $300 on an Unlocked 2020 Motorola moto edge 5G 256GB.
- Save $600 on an Unlocked Motorola moto razr 5G 256GB.
- Save $150 on a GE 5.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Convection Range with Self-Steam Cleaning and No-Preheat Air Fry.
- Save $170 on a LG 25.5 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker.
- Save $350 on a Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity Smart Dial Front Load Washer with Super Speed Wash.
Gaming Console Accessories
- Save $12 on the Turtle Beach Battle Buds In-Ear Gaming Headset.
- Save $40 on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
- Save $48 on the SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card.
Home Security Devices
- Save $140 on the SimpliSafe Home Security System with Outdoor Camera.
- Save $200 on the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Security Bundle.
These are just a few examples of the promotions and deals currently available at Best Buy. However, as Black Friday approaches, even deeper discounts will likely occur.
Search Online to Find the Best Black Friday Deals
With Best Buy offering some of its best and biggest deals of the year on Black Friday, it’s important to search online and be aware of all the promotions to get the lowest price possible.
Luckily, Best Buy is offering discounts throughout the entire month of November, so you can start shopping now from the comfort of your home. Just make sure to do your research and search online to find the best deals. Plus, act quickly before what you want sells out!