Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the entire year. With deals launching as early as Thanksgiving day in years past and extending over the weekend through Cyber Monday, it’s a holiday shopping – and savings – marathon filled with deals and discounts. And on Black Friday, it’s hard to beat the deals offered by Amazon and Walmart. Shoppers can find incredible bargains on everything from tech to toys to home goods at Walmart and Amazon just for Black Friday. To see what these retailers are offering this year, search online.
Black Friday 2021 is going to be very different from past years. Both Walmart and Amazon are extending the shopping event from a single day to weeks worth of deals. And some of those deals are already available. Search online to see the latest Black Friday discounts and product offers.
So, which is worth shopping on Black Friday? Here’s what you need to know.
Both Amazon and Walmart Are Releasing Black Friday Deals Early
This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both going bigger than ever before. And retailers are taking their best sales online. Forget about needing to camp out at your local stores – you’ll find all of the hottest deals and lowest prices online at the Amazon and Walmart websites.
There’s one more surprise online this year: both Amazon and Walmart are starting their Black Friday sales early.
You don’t have to wait until November 26 to shop for the biggest bargains. Amazon’s sale has already started. Their Early Black Friday event is offering limited-time Black Friday discounts right now in the lead up to the shopping holiday itself. Walmart’s sale got underway on November 3, then runs all the way through Black Friday. Called Black Friday Deals for Days, this Walmart deal spree will roll out new discounts every week until Cyber Monday ends.
So, if you’re looking for the retailer that’ll offer the best savings, both Amazon and Walmart are stepping up their Black Friday events. Both retailers are giving you the chance to start shopping and saving big earlier than ever before. And you’ll find some of the best holiday deals before Black Friday even arrives.
Walmart Is Offering Doorbusters Weekly
If you’re looking for huge discounts on some of the year’s hottest toys, tech, and home items, you’ll want to shop Walmart. Unlike Amazon, Walmart is actually announcing some of its early Black Friday deals before sales begin – and that means you’ll know whether you need to shop ASAP.
During Black Friday Deals for Days, Walmart will release new deals weekly. Deals will first become available online every Wednesday at 3 p.m. EST for Walmart+ members and 7 p.m. EST for everybody else. You’ll be able to save on hot brands like HP, Gourmia, Lego, Apple, Shark, and more. And Walmart is even increasing the number of items available so more customers can score these deals before they sell out.
Unlike last year, Walmart is keeping their deals close to their chest. As such, nothing is known about the deals past November 14. Here is a preview of what is currently on sale:
- Save $10 to $18 on select Lego sets;
- Save $30 on the Barbie Dream Camper;
- Save $30 on the Apple AirPods with Charging Case;
- Save $40 on the Gourmia Air Fryer Toaster Oven;
- Save $80 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7;
- Save $120 on the Shark Cordless PetPRO with Powerfins
- Save $120 on the HP 15.6-inch Laptop;
- Save $150 on the Arlo Essential Camera 3 Pack, and;
- Save $211 on the Shark EZ Bagless Self-Empty Robot Vacuum.
On Black Friday, Walmart is expected to impress with its best deals yet. So, make sure you’re prepared to shop both before and on November 26.
Amazon Always Undercuts Other Retailers on Price
Amazon’s Early Black Friday will also roll out impressive Black Friday deals. This event is already underway, and it runs through November 26. Then, Amazon will release entirely new deals and discounts during the week of Black Friday.
During the event, you can shop limited-time deals, weeklong sale events, and Lightning Deals that are available until they sell out. What’ll be on sale? Here’s a preview of what you can expect during Amazon’s Early Black Friday:
- Save $40 on the 1st Generation Echo Show 8;
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet;
- Get up to 15 percent off Casper mattresses;
- Get up to 20 percent of select Acer products, including laptops, desktops, and monitors;
- Get up to 30 percent off Barbie, Fisher-Price, Hasbro Games, Hot Wheels, NERF, and Play-Doh;
- Get up to 30 percent off select Segway electronic scooters;
- Get up to 30 percent off select Samsung phones and earbuds;
- Get up to 33 percent off select video games, including Far Cry 6 and Madden NFL 22;
- Get up to 35 percent off makeup from Maybelline, NYX, and L’Oreal Paris;
- Get up to 40 percent off select Garmin smartwatches;
- Get up to 45 percent off select Shark vacuums and steam mops, and;
- Get up to 50 percent off women’s watches from Anne Klein, Nine West, and Swarovski;
And you can expect even more discounts and deals throughout the month of November. Here’s another reason to shop Amazon’s Early Black Friday, though: Amazon will likely have the lowest prices on many items.
Each year, Amazon tries to match its competitors’ prices on Black Friday. That means you can keep an eye on Amazon’s deals and trust that they’re likely some of the lowest prices. Amazon has even been known to decrease prices by a few cents to beat out other popular retailers’ deals. If it’s the absolute biggest bargain you seek, you’ll likely find it at Amazon.
Compare Prices Online to Find the Best Black Friday Deals
Make sure you search online throughout the holiday season. Whether you’re shopping Black Friday deals early or are waiting for increasingly better deals to be revealed, you’re sure to find the hottest bargains and the best-selling products at Amazon and Walmart. Search online to compare prices on hot-selling items before buying – it’s the best way to ensure you’re paying the lowest price possible.