Prime Day is the biggest – and most exciting – shopping day on Amazon. In celebration of Amazon’s birthday, Prime Day brings a wide variety of amazing deals, surprisingly low discounts, and true steals on the products you want.
On July 15 and 16, Amazon shoppers will see some of the year’s lowest prices on popular products. And many of these discounts will drop prices even lower than the deals offered on Black Friday.
Related Topics (Ads):
This year, Amazon is offering incredible deals once again on Prime Day. If you’re looking to score electronics and tech gear at a steal of a price, these are the deals you don’t want to miss.
Cell Phone Deals
Amazon may not be the first place you think of when you’re shopping for a new cell phone. But on Prime Day, you can buy some of the most popular – and most expensive – smartphones at a deep discounts.
Here’s what Amazon is offering on Prime Day 2019:
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Amazon is knocking $120 off the price of last year’s stunning S9, dropping it to a new low of just $420.
- Google Pixel 3A: On Prime Day, the most affordable model of Google’s flagship smartphone will see a discount of $100, dropping the price to just $300.
- Motorola Moto Z4: Save $50 on this already affordable, customizable smartphone. On Prime Day, the Moto Z4 will be just $450.
- LG V35 ThinQ: Amazon is offering a $250 discount on the stylish, waterproof, and technologically advanced ThinQ smartphone, dropping its price to $650.
- Motorola Moto G6: If you’re looking for a serious cell phone steal, you’ll be able to score the Moto G6 for under $200 on Prime Day. It’s being discounted to $170.
- Razer Phone 2: An incredible gaming smartphone, the Razer Phone 2 isn’t cheap. But on Prime Day, you’ll be able to grab it for $500 – that’s a $300 discount.
- Motorola Moto X4: Although this smartphone is already affordable, it’s even cheaper just for Amazon’s Prime Day. And it’s a steal, priced at only $140.
Amazon offers a wide selection of laptops from every tech giant. But laptops can vary widely in price, and some models never see big discounts.
All of that will change on Prime Day. This year, Amazon is marking down laptops from many different brands. As of right now, only a few deals have leaked – so be prepared to grab these two great offers if you’re looking for a new laptop.
- Asus ROG Strix Hero: Amazon is knocking $155 off the normal retail price of this quality, powerful laptop. With a 15.6-inch screen, Intel Core i7 CPU, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and GTX 1050 Ti graphics, you can grab this laptop for $1,094.
- Alienware m17: This Alienware laptop is a great choice for the average laptop user. Loaded with an Intel Core i7-8750H CPU, solid battery, and a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max Q graphics chip, it’ll be marked down by $200 on Prime Day for a total price of $1,800.
Other Electronic Deals
Some of the very best Prime Day deals happen on items that aren’t exactly big-ticket products. Tablets, home security devices, and all kinds of other electronics often see big discounts. And they may not sell out as quickly as other popular deals.
If you’re looking to save big on electronics, here are some of the deals you should look for:
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro: Prime Day gives you the perfect opportunity to make your home’s security more high-tech. The Ring Pro doorbell will be discounted by $80, for a special price of $169.
- Apple iPad (128GB): Apple’s iPad tablet doesn’t often see big discounts. But on Prime Day, Amazon is taking $100 off the past years’ models, dropping the price to $329.
- Amazon Echo: The Echo is an incredibly handy – and popular – smart home speaker. If you’ve wanted to add one to your home, you’ll love the price tag of $70 on Prime Day.
- Amazon Fire TV Recast: If you’re already using Fire TV, you’ll love the Recast. The Recast is Amazon’s version of DVR, letting you record and watch TV shows any time. And it’ll be $100 off on Prime Day, seeing an all-time low price of $129.
Be Prepared to Score the Best Deal on Prime Day
Every year, Amazon’s Prime Day brings plenty of surprises. The deals and discounts mentioned here on popular cell phones, laptops, and other electronics are truly great buys. But you’ll need to act fast – and be prepared to buy – when Prime Day begins on July 15th.
It’s also important to do your research and know what Amazon might mark down. In the days leading up to Prime Day, the retail giant is known to offer daily deals and special discounts on products of all kinds. And on Prime Day itself, Amazon will offer even more specials you won’t want to miss.
So, in order to be prepared for the lowest prices and biggest steals, you’ll want to search online to determine what’s likely to go on sale. Make note of the products you’re interested in, and keep a close eye on their pricing in the days leading up to Prime Day. Most importantly, remember that more and more deals will be revealed as Prime Day gets closer.